Every project has a degree of risk, but most projects can be completed successfully with sufficient forethought, care, and process. We will share several of our hard-won lessons that have helped us turn potential disaster projects into successes (and we will share a few war stories along the way).
We will share:
- How and when to discuss and document project goals
- How to limit risk due to unknowns by making and documenting assumptions
- Developing a realistic schedule that works for all stakeholders
- How to manage stakeholder sign-off and project changes
- How to have candid conversations about project risks and contingencies