How can we plan for the Drupal 9 migration?
How can I communicate with my clients/stakeholders about what the Drupal 9 epoch looks like?
Get these answers and more by attending a session about in-depth strategies to articulate and plan for the upcoming Drupal 9 release. In this session we will:
- Let's talk about Drupal's new iteration cycle to follow along with Symfony
- Describe the current situation on drupal.org and in drupal.org issue queue and how things are going within the community.
- What are potential 'gotchas' from a Symfony perspective as we migrate from Symfony 3 to Symfony 4
- I'm still utilizing Drupal 7, what should I do?
In the weeds:
- Provide a way to run Code Inspector within PhpStorm to see usages of functions that will be deprecated in Drupal 9 (or future versions of PHP, etcetera) and generate a report of the findings
- Drupal 8-specific
- Creating CI/CD pipelines to check for Drupal 9 compliance