Did you know if you print out all of the federal requirements for digital services it is over 2 inches thick? How do you keep up with everything that is out there? How do you ensure that your organization is complying? This session will be a deep dive into the specific policies and a case study on how the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is attempting to categorize and manage compliance.
Key takeaways will include:
- Information on the recently passed 21st Century IDEA
- A summary of other federal requirements
- The challenges of developing a process for auditing and compliance
- Tori Garten, Branch Chief, New Media & Web Policy Branch
- Laura Lacy, Program Manager