We were 98% ready to send out the 2020 Drupal GovCon sponsorship prospectus when a rather large COVID-19 wrench was thrown into our plans. Thank you for being patient while we examined the situation and brainstormed our options.
As of today, we still plan to hold GovCon as scheduled, with a new option for virtual attendance.
We realize that the situation is changing day-to-day and this might change. Therefore, we’ve developed the following -
- We will make a decision on whether to hold GovCon as usual (in-person) or virtually by May 21st.
- If we switch to a virtual format, sponsors will have
- until May 28th to request a refund (minus Eventbrite fees which will be displayed separately on Eventbrite this year), or
- the option to switch to a virtual sponsorship level (the details of which we are still developing), or
- the option to apply their sponsorship to the following year
We hope that this path will allow you to plan but also gives everyone a buffer in case the situation doesn’t allow us to host a safe and healthy conference. There are still more things to work out as they evolve and we’ll do our best to stay in communication. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Drupal GovCon sponsorships and training sign-ups will go live at noon Eastern on April 1st (no joke here) at the Early Bird Rate. We are once again using Eventbrite to process credit card orders. If you would like to be invoiced, please contact us to make those arrangements.
Because of changes at the venue, we have fewer exhibitor tables this year than in years past. Unfortunately, this also meant we needed to redistribute the cost of those tables to other sponsorship levels so you might notice that rates are slightly higher this year. You can find the details and prospectus on our registration page.
--Amy and the GovCon Team