The GovCon team has been working hard while dodging suddenly homeschooled kids, cats who are over this work from home deal, and way too easy access to the fridge to come up with something that we think will give everyone the same high quality of programming that we’re all used to from GovCon in a convenient virtual package.
- The dates will be September 24th and 25th with a Training/Contribution Day on September 23rd
- We are combining with Baltimore Drupal Camp
- We will be entirely virtual via Zoom with a dedicated Slack workgroup for general chatter. Keynotes will be livestreamed on YouTube.
So what does this mean for Sponsorships? -- Our budget and what we’re able to offer our sponsors have changed.
- View the updated Prospectus here.
- Compare the new levels here.
- Purchase a sponsorship here.
- Offer to provide a training here.
I know that this is a lot of information to digest at the moment, so please let me know if it would be easier to jump on a call to discuss. You can schedule that here.
We hope that whatever decision is right for you and your company, you’ll still be able to join us online for GovCon in September!