Accessibility is a critical component of any modern website (and double so for government sites). This session is all about building a safety net for your site / platform to ensure that you do not regress the accessibility of your site as you continue to make improvements, fix bugs, develop new features, and apply updates.
- How to integrate Pa11y into your Drupal project
- How to execute Pa11y tests during continuous integration
- How Drupal configuration and custom development impacts accessibility
- How to provide default content for accessibility testing
- What sorts of things cannot be automated