The Drupal GovCon team is committed to providing a rewarding experience to all our attendees. If you require any assitive technology or other accomodations, please let us know. We will do our very best to accomodate requests.
- Sign Language interpreters will be available at the keynote sessions
- Headsets are available in the Natcher auditorium upon request
- The three keynote sessions will be live streamed, with live captioning, in the balconies and on the open web.
- We also have the following additional services available upon advanced request:
- Sign language interpreters in breakout session
- CART (Computer-Aided Realtime Translation)
- Need additional Interpretive services? Please contact us to request this service
- The NIH campus, including security building, campus shuttles, and the Natcher Conference Center (Building 45) are all wheelchair accessible. NIH Building Accessibility Maps
If you need any of these additional services or require assistance beyond what is listed, please contact us at least two weeks before the conference.
Read more about the NIH Interpreting Services here.