Juan J. Kassar
7408 Parkwood Ct. Apt. 102, Falls Church, Va. 22042
Cell (571) 527-8369
Award-winning customer support professional who is motivated to perform at peak levels to meet company goals. Extensive experience in information technology, library systems and customer service. Team-player who is reliable and adaptable in dynamic environments.
10/2013-07/2014 Account Executive
Sage Payment Solutions -McLean, VA
• Built network of clients through investigated leads self-sourcing and networking activities.
• Delivered outstanding and compelling sales presentations and proposals, both in person and on the phone.
• Tracked all sales activity and results in CRM system.
• Attended weekly, monthly sales meetings and training.
• Informed prospective and established clients of new products and service offerings.
10/2011-10/2013 Tech Support Deployment
Sage Payment Solutions McLean, VA
• Provided base-level IT support to non-technical personnel.
• Responded and prioritized incoming calls, sales leads, and requests for technical support.
• Met and exceeded company productivity goals for 2013.
• Resolved problems regarding malfunctioning products, damaged or displaced packages, and followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
• Prepared and deployed welcome kit to new merchants' accounts.
• Placed orders, created accounts and set up equipment for clients interested in new services.
• Prepared daily statistics of order process.
• Responsible for inventories of materials needed for welcome kit deployment, included but not limited to QRG, OVLY, folders, envelops, etc.
0112008 to 10/2011 Systems Administrator
• Provided administration, analysis, design and functions for both Windows and Mac servers to address the needs and requirements of staff and users.
• Researched, developed and implemented new software applications and hardware solutions.
• Assisted in the documentation and creation of departmental procedures.
07/1998-06/2007 Information Specialist (Reference and Circulation Services) Organization of American States (OAS) -Washington, D.C.
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Assisted Patrons on research techniques, including OAS on-line catalog, indexes, internet
and supporting links.
• Processed interlibrary loan utilizing OCLC First Search engine.
• Used IDMS (Intelligence Document Management System) for official document searches
not available to the public.
• Processed materials for preservation and managed the archive.
• Organized, preserved, and identified over 40,000 items in the Photograph Collection.
• Controlled circulation materials and kept track of checked-out material with the automated
• Organized and identified books, periodicals and documents according to the Library of
Congress Classification or by OAS or UN Official Records Classification System.
• Served as Information Specialist for various conferences and assemblies; responsible for
researching, and providing document references to OAS Staff, including translators, high
level officials and the International Press.
• Recovered, organized and archived critical historical records, photographs and maps for the
Organization of American States.
• Developed a map database for historical information tracking for the Organization of
2003 B.S. Degree in Decision Science and Management Information Systems
George Mason University, Fairfax VA
1993 Associate of Science: Computer Science
Instituto Universitario Tecnologico Isaac Newton Valencia, Venezuela
Real Estate Principal, Virginia Real Estate Practice & Law
Modem Archive Institute (NARA preservation of all material formats)