Host Drupal in the cloud using a platform as a service model, with no virtual machines or managed infrastructure. This session will focus on the latest DevOps technologies, including trends using container technologies and deploying Drupal in the cloud.
- Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google overview
- Architecting for the platform as a service cloud and how it’s different
- Containers, storage, CDNs, and other components in the cloud
- Developing locally and how to plan for it
- Security, FedRAMP, and other considerations