Drupal GovCon brings together people from all over the country who use, develop, design, and support the Drupal platform with a focus in government. Although there is a focus on government, there is also a heavy representation of attendees from the private, non-profit, and education sectors as well.
Drupal GovCon is the heartbeat of the DC Drupal community. We come together for three days every year, to learn, improve, and innovate as a community. Drupal GovCon will feature a full schedule of educational, contribution, and networking opportunities.
Why attend Drupal GovCon?
- Learn about the latest improvements to Drupal and grow your Drupal skills
- Build a stronger network within the DC Drupal community
- Find what suits your needs best, there are tracks for everyone
- There is free admission to the conference
Planning for Drupal GovCon
- Budget your trip to Drupal GovCon and remember to factor in transportation and hotels, as needed
- Show your boss our schedule and point out things you could use at work
Make an Impact
- Sponsor Drupal GovCon – Contact Amy
- Contribute to a project while you are here in our Coder Lounge
- Volunteer to help plan the next Drupal GovCon or to help while you’re here!