Drupal GovCon brings together people from all over the country who use, develop, design, and support the Drupal platform with a focus in government. Although there is a focus on government, there is also a heavy representation of attendees from the private sector as well.
Drupal GovCon is the heartbeat of the DC Drupal community. We come together for three days every year, to learn, improve, and innovate as a community. Drupal GovCon will feature a full schedule of educational, contribution, and networking opportunities.
Why attend Drupal GovCon?
- Learn about the latest improvements to Drupal and grow your Drupal skills
- Build a stronger network within the DC Drupal community
- Find what suits your needs best, there are tracks for everyone
- There is free admission to the conference
Planning for Drupal GovCon
- Budget your trip to Drupal GovCon and remember to factor in transportation and hotels, as needed
- Show your boss our schedule and point out things you could use at work
Make an Impact
- Sponsor Drupal GovCon – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to a project while you are here in our Coder Lounge
- Volunteer to help plan the next Drupal GovCon or to help while you’re here!