During Drupal GovCon the National Cancer Institute will be giving tours of their user experience lab. The tour will be held from 12-1pm each day, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The lab is OFF CAMPUS, so keep that in mind if you want to take a tour. Information about the tour is at the registration table or below or in this PDF.
- Learn about how our new lab identifies the UX needs of people affected by cancer.
- Dual observation & testing areas, ability to conduct testing in English and Spanish simultaneously.
NCI Shady Grove Campus
9609 Medical Center Drive, Room 2E-206
Rockville, MD 20850
To get to the lab:
- Take the Campus shuttle to building 31
- Transfer to the NCI Express shuttle to Shady Grove
- After arriving at Shady Grove, go through security, then go to the East wing and take the elevator to the 2nd floor