• Detail-oriented Architect adept at defining requirements, mapping strategies and building solutions for on-time delivery. Deep understanding of LAMP technologies.
• Developed multiple enterprise level systems for federal and commercial clients.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, software design methodologies, software design patterns, and object oriented design.
• Experienced in managing RDBMS database servers and operating systems (Linux and Unix Flavors).
• Proactive and result-oriented leader adept in mentoring and motivating the dynamic team to exemplary performance.
• Lead Architect for Federal Widget Builder, an initiative from Office of the CIO White House.
• Drupal Open Source Content Management System (CMS) evangelist. Leveraged Drupal for sites small and large for a wide range of web applications/sites in federal/commercial clients.
• Application Architect for wide variety of commercial, government, and non-profit clients leveraging LAMP Stack and Drupal Applications.
• Substantially improved all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for the projects, introducing frameworks, methodologies, and best practices to the team. Established iterative development process, set up a QA lab, significantly amended release management and documentation
Specialties: Drupal 6/7, XML, LAMP Stack, YUI, EXTJS