Speaker(s): siva.reddy, Todd.Blumenthal
Lean best practices about handling complex migrations of agency websites. Migrating site that are running on legacy CMS platforms such as Oracle UCM or Sharepoint to Drupal 7 / 8. This session will cover:
- Overview of DevOps eco-system for Drupal Development
- Best practices and tips on how to migrate from legacy CMS & proprietary platforms
- Pitfalls to avoid during the migration process such as user roles, permissions, categorizing the data and architecture of the overall site (site structure).
- Sample Case-study on migrating a major agency website to Drupal
- Tips about roles and staffing the migration team?
- Insights on how to mitigate risks associated with the migration process
- ROI on switching to Drupal Short-term (1-3 years) and long-term (3-5 years) Perspective
Coding and Development