Gather together based on shared interests or identities and have casual conversations at a Birds of a Feather session!
Joining a BoF
All BoFs are being held in the Lullabot BoF Zoom Room.
- Check the online BoF Board to see what BoFs are planned.
- If you see a BoF you're interested in, join the Lullabot BoF Zoom Room by copying link provided above into your browser. Don't see the link? Remember - you need to be logged in AND registered for the 2020 event to see the link.
What is a BoF?
A Birds of a Feather session (BoF for short) is an informal, fun gathering to discuss a shared interest or identity. Potential topics could include Drupal and Nonprofits, HAX, [Insert Module Name Here], or whatever's on your mind.
Checkout the BoF schedule for each day to see what BoFs have been scheduled.
Any tips on how to host a successful BoF?
- At the beginning of the BoF, introduce yourself and clearly explain the purpose of the BoF.
- Invite everyone attending to introduce themselves and say why they're interested in the topic.
- Facilitate discussion around the topic. Remember, this is NOT a formal presentation. As host, it is your job to give everyone an opportunity to be involved and to keep the discussion on-topic.
- At the end of the BoF, thank everyone for coming. If there are resources around the topic or a place to continue the discussion online or elsewhere, share that with the group.
I have an idea! How do I sign up?
We are offering pre-scheduling for virtual BoFs this year. Find an empty slot, and write in your topic. We're using Skedda to help us with our scheduling. Watch the short screencast below for instructions on how to register your BoF.