Session Recording: https://youtu.be/gu4A9zst6kQ
Webform 8.x-5.x is the latest iteration of Drupal's most popular form builder and submission manager. The Webform module for Drupal 8 is a completely new code base, that takes a different, but familiar approach to solving the challenges of building rich, flexible, and maintainable client facing forms for a Drupal website. The new Webform module includes many new features and leverages improvements in Drupal 8, including OO design patterns, extendable plugins, and automated tests.
The goal of this session is to get you familiar with the Drupal 8 version of the Webform module, inspire you to use this module to build awesome forms, and to ultimately convince you to extend and contribute code and ideas back to the Drupal and Webform community.
Webform 8.x-5.x has something for everyone...
- Developers can now edit the source code behind a form.
- Site builders can quickly and easily build any type of form with dozens of new form elements.
- Themers can style a form's layout and elements to their heart's content.
- Site owners get a happy team that can be build awesome forms, faster and cheaper.
This session will cover…
- What is the Webform module?
- Why use the Webform module?
- What is new in Webform 8.x-5.x?
- What is missing from Webform 8.x-5.x?
- How to get started with the Webform module?
- How to integrate the Webforms into your site?
- How to push submission data into third-party applications including CRMs?
- How to extend the Webform module?
- What is next for Webform 8.x-5.x?
If you would like to get more familiar with the Webform module, please visit the Webform 8.x-5.x documentation pages for an introduction, features overview, and video tutorials.