You may have heard of the benefits of accessibility or know you need to prioritize it in your work. But you’re a little confused on what that means, where to start, and what steps you need to take.
This session will clear up confusion and help you speak confidently about accessibility by providing:
- An overview of accessibility in today’s digital landscape
- An understanding of why it is important for government and non-governmental organizations.
- A recommendation on what level of accessibility you need.
- An understanding of what it means at every stage of your project, from discovery to design to delivery.
- Practical advice so you can start improving your accessibility today.
- Tips on how to build your team’s passion for accessibility.
By the end of this session, you will have the right knowledge and tools to take immediate steps towards turning accessibility challenges into solutions.