A "how-to" session for Drupal 8 site builders who don't know how to use D8 Configuration Management (CMI), and/or don't know how to version-control your site configuration, and/or aren't sure about committing configuration code.
Target audience: people who've done site-building work in Drupal (ideally Drupal 8), and who use version control (git) to manage their codebase.
- What is Configuration Management ("CMI")
- How to use CMI, with and without committing config code
- Using CMI with Dev > Live
- Site config in your code
- (Still not sure?!?!) Why you should Commit! Your! Config!
- Questions? Lingering concerns?