Plan your Drupal implementation for a decoupled architecture. Using Drupal as a data platform, gain benefits for code reuse across different versions of Drupal. Use the latest front-end technologies and development workflows. This session will focus on the pros and cons, cost benefits, and real-world examples.
- Making Drupal a data platform
- Decoupled architecture: benefits and future proofing
- Building advanced user experience (UX) and user interfaces (UI)
- Examples for advanced form development
- Examples for reporting and advanced search interfaces