Explore DevOps techniques, tools, and best practices for Drupal and other web applications.
This session will expand on the following topics:
- DevOps philosophy
- Local development environments, version control, and development workflows
- Automation, testing tools, and deployment processes
- Storing server configuration in code and provisioning servers from code
- Docker and containerized applications
- Drupal sandbox testing tools and cool testing APIs
- Logging and monitoring tools
- Backups and disaster recovery
- Security best practices
Those who are involved in the daily operations of managing servers or other infrastructure in your organization will benefit most from this session. However, the tools and techniques discussed in this session will enhance your knowledge of DevOps for Drupal and other web applications regardless of your current skill set.
This session will be loosely based on material used for Zivtech's DevOps for Drupal Training at Drupalcon Seattle 2019. This session was accepted and will also be presented at Drupaldelphia 2019, https://drupaldelphia.org/session/devops-drupal-and-other-web-applications.