Now we're gonna have some INTERMEDIATE FUN!
- I'll share some of my favorite things to do (cherry-pick, blame, change the author so it looks like my coworker did something I just did)...
- Wait, what's a tag? Wait, what's a release? (HINT: THEY'RE THE SAME. SORT OF. OMG I SAID SORT OF, CHILL OUT.)
- Forks and pull requests: COOL STUFF you can do on GitHub/BitBucket (and of course, GitLab!)
- Feature branches -- yes, they're what they sound like
- And, we'll go over some "omg what did I do" scenarios
I'll leave a good amount of time at the end for questions -- i.e. bring your own pain points, and I'll do my best to help!
(NOTE: Alternatively, or in addition, I'll reach out to Nneka and see if I can do a chunk of mentoring time in the sprints room and folks can bring their questions/pain points in that format instead (or in addition).)