Did you know that if you print out all of the federal requirements for digital website it is over 2 inches thick?! How do you keep up with everything that is out there? How do you ensure that your organization is complying and provide accurate advice to stakeholders?
This session will take a look at the multi-tiered challenge of understanding and governing federal digital policy in a complex and ever-changing digital world and includes a case study of how the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID/NIH) is attempting to categorize and manage policy compliance.
Key takeaways will include:
- Recognizing the complexities and challenges of federal digital policy
- Roadmap to breaking down policy into a consumable and shareable format
- Future-proof planning
- Tori Garten, Branch Chief, New Media & Web Policy Branch, NIAID
- Laura Lacy, Program Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Krista Townsend, UX Designer, 712 Designs