If you work in a cloud environment every day you very well might be using SSH every day. There are quite a few tips and tricks which can be not just quality of life improvements but also give you new tools to put in your toolbelt.
The following are some tips and tricks to working inside a secure cloud you will learn about.
- What is an SSH agent and how does that relate to keys and servers
- How to make bastions invisible (ProxyJump)
- How to keep make reconnections instant (ControlMaster)
- How to manage multiple keys
- How to access services on a server as though its local (LocalForward)
- SSHing through a SOCKS proxy