Are you looking for ways to make your content more interactive but don't have a dedicated developer?
Come learn how to create a range of interactive features, such as quizzes (including multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and fill-in-the-blank), timelines, and course presentations. With its wealth of libraries, H5P allows Drupal administrators with no coding experience to create these and other sorts of interactive objects. In this talk, I will:
- Briefly introduce our website, which is geared towards a broad audience, and which contains articles, images, videos, and other digital objects related to North Carolina history.
- Discuss our outreach to educators and how we are using H5P to create interactive content with teachers and K-12 students in mind.
- Discuss our goals for more general audience engagement and how we plan to use H5P to help us with this.
- Demonstrate examples of H5P objects that we have created.
The presenter for this session is a Drupal 7 user, but Drupal 8 users would also benefit.
By the end of my talk I hope that:
- Drupal users with no coding experience will be confident in their ability to create a variety of interactive object types without the help of a developer.
- Audience members will begin formulating ideas about how they can engage their audience in new ways.