Consider the following recommendations when drafting a topic for consideration:
- Sessions should share knowledge and enhance the community—rather than sell products or services.
- Preference will be given to sessions that aren’t already available online.
- We encourage longtime Drupal4Gov facilitators and presenters to lift as they climb by partnering with other community members- new facilitators and presenters are welcome!
- To create well-rounded presentations with varied perspectives, we encourage session partnerships between service providers and clients and generally recommend that session facilitators and presenters represent different organizations.
- The number of facilitators and presenters per session is limited. See information in the session types section below.
- Facilitators and presenters are required to read and adhere to the Drupal GovCon Code of Conduct.