Session Recording: https://youtu.be/vvtpEyWTR6Y
It’s a common question to ask, but are you hearing the answers? By integrating feedback responses with Google Analytics data (two data sources that are usually siloed), you gain needed context for understanding page performance. After all, what are pageview counts worth if the feedback is awry? We will show you how to combine the two data sources so you gain a deeper understanding.
Our talk will teach you how to:
- build the "Was this page helpful?" tool in Drupal
- utilize the dataLayer
- push responses to Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager
- create Google Analytics and Data Studio reports for a deeper understanding of web performance
By the end, you’ll be equipped with powerful metrics – the kind that help you take action or pat yourself on the back. What we are giving you is the ability to collect data and report in a way that is more efficient and insightful than ever before.
- Heather Skinner, Lead Web Analyst, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Souleymane Coulibaly, Lead Engineer - Software Developer, Booz Allen Hamilton, csouley20
For more information regarding Booz Allen’s Drupal practice, please refer to our Drupal.org Profile: https://www.drupal.org/booz-allen-hamilton